Monday, January 3, 2011

CVC Activities

CVC Puzzle Cards
(I got these in the toy section of Wal-Mart.  They have CVC words on the front and back.  In addition, this activity is self-correcting. Don't forget to number the cards, so they will not get mixed-up) 
CVC Picture Cards
(I created these cards on PowerPoint.  I created 12 cards per vowel letter.  This is an easy activity to make.  You can get the tile letters at any school store.)

CVC Beginning Sound Cards
(You can download this activity from the
Florida Center for Reading Research. Here is the link to this activity.   It starts on page#6, Onset/Rime.  I made my own letter cards for this activity.)


The following is a link to CVC cards http://mrsdiminnie.com/cvcwords.htm. All you need to do is print, laminate and go! You will need some tile letters, though.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get a copy of your CVC cards that you made. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete